Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel:
- Linux 4.9.285
- disabled RT group sched to avoid the issue of Bluetooth failing to create RT timer thread
- merged CAF tag
LA.UM.9.8.r1-04000-SDM710.0with fix on cdsp regression
- Using the latest Pixel power HAL with ADPF support
- Switched back to AOSP BT, so there will be no support for aptX-tws+
- Updated DRM Clearkey to 1.4
- Shipping DisplayDeviceConfig for JDI and EBBG panels to set fine-grained brightness ramp rates
- Shipping cgroups and task_profiles configs in vendor to properly set up schedtune
- SELinux is permissive and forced encryption is disabled for now
ROM Side Info:
- Based on AOSP android-12.0.0_r2 tag
- No GApps included
- Note that if you cannot change the USB mode from notifications, you can do it by setting the default USB mode in developer options.
Clean flash guide:
- Install the latest custom recovery (TWRP or OrangeFox)
- Install firmware from MIUI V22.214.171.124 or MIUI V126.96.36.199, if you are not on it already. People using my PE and EvoX builds from android11 can skip this step.
- Install ROM in recovery
- Format data (the one you type “yes” to confirm)
No GApps included.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.