PixelExperience 10 20200407-0725 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Switched to PE kernel (Linux 4.9.217)
- Merged firmware and blobs from latest MIUI Global Stable V22.214.171.124
- Volume adjustment in video calls has been fixed.
- Firmware is included. No need to flash it manually when installing the ROM.
- Fixed abnormal screen color and brightness behaviors after HDR video playback
- If you use the latest OrangeFox recovery and see errors flashing incremental package, please
- run “rm /system” in OrangeFox’s terminal (or connect to a computer and run it in adb shell)
- then install the incremental package
- you will NOT lose any data. This is simply deleting a symlink for SAR support.
Feature update hightlights:
- April security patch (android-10.0.0_r33)
- Face unlock
- Screen recorder with internal audio recording
- Android Auto is fixed
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.