- If you happen to run into a bootloop after update, try flashing the previous build, boot the previous build, and then come back to the new build.
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.2
- Linux 4.9.257
- merged CAF tag
- enabled Nintendo Joy-Con support in kernel
- dropped simple_lmk and brought back PSI/MEMCG
- removed /proc/config.gz hacks that are no longer needed
- enabled inline spinlock
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Enabled the improved userspace lmkd on android11
- it uses “levels and thrashing to prevent memory starvation and performance degradation”
- verified through lmkd_unit_test
- Updated wifi display system blobs from
- Cleaned up and updated telephony blobs from
- Imported missing GNSS blobs from
- Parts: used all shared resources and moved to static libs for custom strings
- Turned pinner on for camera
- Added vector icons for parts
Feature Update Highlights:
- Fixed crashes on the system update interface. Note that this takes effect after you update to the new build. If you happen to run into crashes now, tap the top right button to delete old downloads and re-download again.
- Dropped apex because it does not offer any meaningful features to us
- Added default APN config for rakuten.jp
- Reverted the three-row QS changes
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 11 build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.