PixelExperience 10 Plus 20200621-0359 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- jjpprrrr’s Etude kernel: Op.10 No.1
- the built-in Etude kernel aims to offer smoother experience and better battery life for users who do not feel like flashing a custom kernel
- special thanks to palaych for commits of new Xiaomi changes
- Linux 4.9.228 & LA.UM.8.3.r1-07900-sdm845.0, compiled with AOSP Clang 11.0.1 (r383902)
- upstreamed lz4 to v1.8.3 and enabled lz4 crypto for zram
- simple_lmk, sound control, f2fs rapid GC (by arter97), Wireguard 1.0.20200611…
- Updated Qualcomm Adreno and Vulkan drivers from Pixel 3 XL android 11 beta
- OpenGL ES 3.2 V@464 (was @415) and Vulkan 1.1.128
- Fixed an SELinux denial of vendor_init writing to blkio
- Increased amount of visible notification icons
- Enabled and improved color profiles in Livedisplay
- you can now choose between Standard, Reading, and sRGB profile
- Increased minimum frequency for expensive rendering
- Per-app optimization profile under Settings/Battery
- If you use OrangeFox recovery and have error installing incremental package, please update your OrangeFox to R10.1_3 Stable
- R10.1_3 Stable offers better compatibility with non system-as-root scripts
- link: https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/polaris/OrangeFox-R10.1_3-Stable-polaris.zip
- Known issue: color calibration in Livedisplay is temporarily unavailable due to a ROM source side change.
Feature update hightlights:
- Misc fixes and improvements
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 Plus build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.