AwakenOS 1.2.1 20201020-1713 Unofficial Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude: Op.11 No.1
- enabled zram writeback
- fixed zram idle and writeback string compare
- added a killable freezer to kill frozen tasks similar to cgroups v2
- increased top-app boost
- fixed per_cpu declaration of pending_ipi
- upstreamed bpf
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Enabled zram writeback in fstab and job scheduler
- Set frozen group as killable
- Added power hint of early wake-up (kernel support has been added in a previous build)
- Fixed rounded corners
- Properly overlayed max number of notification icons
Feature Update Highlights:
- Option to disabled proximity sensor in AOSP Dialer
- Removed Battery Health
- Fixed some SystemUI crashes
- If you use the hidden navbar option, there will be a white bar at the bottom of the screen in some apps after rebooting the phone. Change the navbar length to something else and then change back to hidden will fix it.
- Wireless Display can scan but may not connect successfully
- “OK Google” hot word does not work yet
- Due to the rapid changes in both ROM source and device tree, clean flash is recommended (only) if you run into weird issues, especially when you are using GApps.
Gapps is not included. Vendor and firmware are included.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.