AwakenOS 1.2.1 20201024-1154 Unofficial Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude: Op.11 No.1
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Merged latest Pixel thermal changes
- Updated thermal engine from Pixel 3 XL android 11 build
- Fixed higher than normal idle drain that was caused by mobile network standby
- Addressed lots of selinux denials
- Moved USB hal from vintf to fragments
- Brought back telephony-ext
- Removed display early wake-up power hint because it may prevent display from waking up
- Enabled the option to turn on blur in developer settings (defaults to disabled)
- Note: blur is very expensive on rendering and may incur jank frames
Feature Update Highlights:
- QS BlueTooth panel
- Misc fixes
- If you use the hidden navbar option, there will be a white bar at the bottom of the screen in some apps after rebooting the phone. Change the navbar length to something else and then change back to hidden will fix it.
- Wireless Display can scan but may not connect successfully
- “OK Google” hot word does not work yet
- Due to the rapid changes in both ROM source and device tree, clean flash is recommended (only) if you run into weird issues, especially when you are using GApps.
Gapps is not included. Vendor and firmware are included.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.