PixelExperience 10 20200417-1839 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Upstreamed kernel to Linux 4.9.218
- If you use the latest OrangeFox recovery and see errors flashing incremental package, please
- run “rm /system” in OrangeFox’s terminal (or connect to a computer and run it in adb shell)
- then install the incremental package
- you will NOT lose any data. This is simply deleting a symlink for SAR support.
- Known issue: Android Auto will cause screen flickering
Feature update hightlights:
- Fixed abnormal behaviors of elements on lockscreen when enabling “Skip lock screen” in face unlock
- Other fixes and improvements
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.