PixelExperience 10 20200711-1243 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.10 No.2, “Allegro”
- Linux 4.9.230 and CAF tag “LA.UM.8.3.r1-08100-sdm845.0”
- built with Clang LTO(Link Time Optimization) and Polly(Polyhedral Optimization)
- more scheduler and schedtune upstream
- enabled CONFIG_HZ_300 and disabled core rotation for better load tracking and EAS task placement
- fixed an issue on ebbg touchscreen
- Disabled backpressure propagation due to slight increase in rate of jank frames
- Dropped qti telephony injection
- let me know if on some carriers mobile data is still broken after a phone call
- If you use OrangeFox recovery and have error installing incremental package, please update your OrangeFox to R10.1_3 Stable
- R10.1_3 Stable offers better compatibility with non system-as-root scripts
- link: https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/polaris/OrangeFox-R10.1_3-Stable-polaris.zip
- if your partition is not encrypted, make sure to tick “Disable forced encryption” again after updating OrangeFox, because the option will be reset after an OrangeFox update.
Feature Update Highlights:
- July’s security patch (android-10.0.0_r40)
- Misc fixes and improvements
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.