PixelExperience 10 20200719-0631 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel:
- cleaned up some previous scheduler changes
- built with Clang 11’s ThinLTO and more LLVM Polly optimization options. ThinLTO greatly improves build times over full LTO while retaining most of the performance benefits.
- some upstream for rbtree and arm64 memory assembly
- reverted back to 100HZ tick rate for better battery life
- wireguard 1.0.20200712
- exposed calculated FPS through sysfs. Now you can monitor your frame rates through supported apps (tested on Franco Kernel Manager)
- Switched to QTI BlueTooth stack
- If you use OrangeFox recovery and have error installing incremental package, please update your OrangeFox to R10.1_3 Stable or R11.0 Stable
- R10.1_3 Stable (and above) offers better compatibility with non system-as-root scripts
- link: https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/polaris/OrangeFox-R10.1_3-Stable-polaris.zip
- if your partition is not encrypted, make sure to tick “Disable forced encryption” again after updating OrangeFox, because the option will be reset after an OrangeFox update.
Feature Update Highlights:
- Misc fixes and improvements
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.