PixelExperience 10 Plus 20200524-1817 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Upstreamed kernel to Linux 4.9.224
- Brought back CarrierConfig
- Fixed aux camera (telephoto)
- now gcam with properly implemented aux support can use telephoto camera (tested on PitbulL gcam)
- Merged display HAL from CAF LA.UM.8.3.r1-07200-sdm845.0
- bumped vendor.display.config to 1.9
- increased max_frame_buffer_acquired_buffers to 3
- for the buttery smooth experience
- If you use the latest OrangeFox recovery and see errors flashing incremental package, please
- run “rm /system” in OrangeFox’s terminal (or connect to a computer and run it in adb shell)
- then install the incremental package
- you will NOT lose any data. This is simply deleting a symlink for SAR support.
- Known issue: some carriers may not have APN auto selected
Feature update hightlights:
- Minor improvements
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 Plus build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.