PixelExperience 10 Plus 20200528-1113 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Upstreamed kernel to Linux 4.9.225
- Shipped CarrierSettings in vendor
- This should help users who experienced mobile data issue on the first two builds of May (e.g. Vodafone PT)
- Tweaked power hint a bit to improve battery life
- If you use the latest OrangeFox recovery and see errors flashing incremental package, please
- run “rm /system” in OrangeFox’s terminal (or connect to a computer and run it in adb shell)
- then install the incremental package
- you will NOT lose any data. This is simply deleting a symlink for SAR support.
Feature update hightlights:
- Minor improvements
- Known issue: network traffic indicator will show up briefly in some scenarios despite disabled in settings.
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 Plus build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.