PixelExperience 10 Plus 20200606-0323 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Kernel: merged Linux 4.9.226 and LA.UM.8.3.r1-07900-sdm845.0
- Switched to OSS fingerprint HIDL
- Updated firmware and blobs from MIUI Global Stable V126.96.36.199 for polaris
- Fixed APN related issues in May builds and removed CarrierSettings from vendor
- If you use the latest OrangeFox recovery and see errors flashing incremental package, please
- run “rm /system” in OrangeFox’s terminal (or connect to a computer and run it in adb shell)
- then install the incremental package
- you will NOT lose any data. This is simply deleting a symlink for SAR support.
Feature update hightlights:
- June security patch
- Improved network traffic indicator
- Fixed vibration when battery saver is enabled
- Implemented quick QS brightness slider
- Updated gapps and Pixel Launcher
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 Plus build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.