PixelExperience 10 Plus 20200627-0839 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel:
- some scheduler change from Pixel 3/XL kernel to improve UI responsiveness and jitter
- Shadow Call Stack support
- Wireguard 1.0.20200623
- built with AOSP Clang 11.0.3 (r383902c)
- Fully enabled backpressure propagation in SurfaceFlinger
- Enabled Seamless Transfer
- now you can switch between different audio output devices by tapping the music note icon on the notification of music apps
- Tweaked powerhint to improve IO latency on UFS
- If you use OrangeFox recovery and have error installing incremental package, please update your OrangeFox to R10.1_3 Stable
- R10.1_3 Stable offers better compatibility with non system-as-root scripts
- link: https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/polaris/OrangeFox-R10.1_3-Stable-polaris.zip
- if your partition is not encrypted, make sure to tick “Disable forced encryption” again after updating OrangeFox, because the option will get reset after an OrangeFox update.
- Known issue: color calibration in Livedisplay is temporarily unavailable due to some changes on ROM source
Feature update hightlights:
- Misc fixes and improvements
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash or incremental updates should be fine if you are on my previous PE 10 Plus build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr. Thanks PE devs for their hard work on the android 10 version.