Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.5
- Linux 4.9.282
- tweaked the haptic intensity for the tick effect
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Rewrote the QTI aidl vibrator HAL to implement haptic effects for QPNP Haptics driver
- now the vibrator can perform predefined haptic effects instead of doing duration-based vibrations only
- some operations (the back gesture for example) will have new haptic feedbacks; some existing haptic feedbacks are more accurate and concise, like the long press on home screen and the silent/vibrate toggle in the volume panel
Feature Update Highlights:
- September security patch
- SafetyNet should be passing again
- Misc fixes and translation updates
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. OTA or dirty flash is fine if you are on my previous PE 11/Plus build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.