Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.5
- an upstream fix for PS5 controller HID driver
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- QDCM rework and Wide Color Gamut support
- cleaned up and modified qdcm calibration configs for JDI and EBBG panels
- properly enabled DCI P3 wide color gamut support across the system. Your screen is now able to display more colors, and colors are more accurate.
- colors in HDR videos are also fixed. HDR videos will be rendered in the correct color space with proper dynamic range.
- Fixed the color mode logic in display HAL
- your screen now correctly returns to the previous color profile after playing an HDR video or displaying DCI P3 content
- you do not need to worry about which color profile you use. Even if you use an sRGB profile most of the time, the screen will temporarily switch to a proper profile when the content is HDR or DCI P3, and switch back afterwards
- additional color mode code to ensure color profile stays the same after reboot
- Replaced writepid with corresponding task_profiles command
- Updated firmware and blobs from MIUI China Stable V22.214.171.124
- Updated Widevine and SCVE blobs from OnePlus6 android11 open beta
Evolution X Updates:
- Volume panel styles updates
- Lockscreen bypass toggle for face unlock is back
- Misc fixes
Gapps, vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash may be fine if you are on my previous Evolution X build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.