Evolution X 4.5 20200713-0131 Official Polaris Build
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel
- Linux 4.9.230
- fixed an issue on ebbg touchscreen
- built with Clang 11’s ThinLTO and Polly. ThinLTO greatly improves build times over full LTO while retaining most of the performance benefits.
- reverted back to 100HZ tick rate for better battery life
- exposed calculated FPS through sysfs. Now you can monitor your frame rates through supported apps (Tested on Franco Kernel Manager)
- Brought back color calibration in Livedisplay
Feature Update Highlights:
- Added Battery Health in Settings/Battery
- Added screen stabilization (enable it in QS)
- Merged some Zygote USAP Pool changes for faster app opening and switching
- Updated apns-conf for better IMS support
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash may be fine if you are on my previous Evolution X build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.