Evolution X 5.2 20201228-0914 Official Polaris Build
- Formatting data and clean flash are required if you come from android 10. Please do not update through OTA if you are on android 10.
- Dirty flash or update through OTA is fine from the previous EvoX android 11 versions.
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.1
- Linux 4.9.248
- merged CAF tag “LA.UM.9.8.r1-03200-SDM710.0” into the kernel
- wireguard 1.0.20201221
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Merged CAF changes on init.qcom.rc
- Fixed screen-on OK Google
- Updated the default APN configs for major Chinese carriers
- China Unicom and China Telecom users should see improvements on the speed and stability of mobile data
- Merged changes on WifiOverlay and WCNSS configs from crosshatch
- Merged zram writeback policy change from Pixel
- Addressed SELinux denials on init, vppservice, and thermal hal
Evolution X Updates:
- Brought back click to take partial screenshot
- Brought back Gaming Mode
- Option to set back swipe gesture deadzone
- Added VoWiFi icon toggle
- Brought back navbar and lockscreen pulse
Notes and Known Issues:
- Hardware-based “OK Google” hotword does not work when screen is off. Screen-on “OK Google” is fine.
Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash may be fine if you are on my previous Evolution X build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.