- Formatting data and clean flash are required if you come from android 10. Please do not update through OTA if you are on android 10.
- Dirty flash or update through OTA is fine from the previous EvoX android 11 versions.
Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.2
- Linux 4.9.251
- cleaned up and merged CAF tag
- backported arm64 optimized assembly routine from mainline kernel: NEON accelerated XOR implementation, faster checksum, consistently enabling crc32 extension, and bug fixes in copy
- use atomic update for clkgate_enable so that frequent toggling from power hint does not cause a timeout
- use WQ_HIGHPRI for UFS gating work
- minimized qos remap updates in sde plane
- updated sdFAT to 2.4.5
- inlined spinlock function family
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Fixed OK Google hotword enrollment
- Brought back UFS clkgate and hibern8 power hints on LAUNCH for faster app opening
- Enabled iwlan legacy mode
- Merged CAF changes on init.qcom.usb.sh
- Built libwfdaac_vendor from source
Evolution X Updates:
- Patched keystore to pass SafetyNet again
- Added toggle for signature spoofing
- Added more lockscreen charging styles
- QS panel opacity option
- Misc fixes
Gapps, vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash may be fine if you are on my previous Evolution X build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.