Device Specific Changes:
- Etude kernel: Op.11 No.4
- Linux 4.9.264
- merged CAF tag
- fixed an issue where the frequency of big CPU cores is locked to a maximum of 1286MHz; the frequency of the big cluster should be restricted under 1286MHz if you battery is at or below 10%, as part of Qualcomm’s thermal mitigation, but on previous versions, the frequency restriction was not removed after the phone is charged above 10%
- default to suspend to RAM instead of s2idle (suspend to idle) for around a 25% reduction of idle battery drain
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Stopped enforcing s2idle from userspace init script so the kernel can suspend to RAM for better idle battery drain
- Cleaned some unused config overlays
Evolution X Updates:
- Added Smart Cutoff feature to limit charging based on battery temperature, and improved the logic to work with Smart Charging (based on battery level) together
- More theme changes from android12 DP2
- Many misc fixes
Gapps, vendor and firmware are included. Dirty flash may be fine if you are on my previous Evolution X build.
Please report issues to jjpprrrr.